Fits 11/8″ Shaft Trolling Motors
- NEW !!! Stainless Steel Hardware Included!!
- Die Formed from Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- NEW! Industrial High Impact Black Powder Coating -Reduces Underwater Flash!
- Offsets Transducer beside the Motor Unit
- Allows for Easy Cone Angle Adjustment to align the transducer to the Lake Bottom
- Converts any Unit into a Side-Scanning Unit simply by turning the Transducer 90 Degrees to the Lake bottom
- Fits 1 1/8″ Shafts like Minn Kota, Silvertrol, Pfluger, Ram
- Hardware Type and Size: Stainless, 1/4-20 UNC
Johnny Ray Transducer Mounting Brackets were designed to provide a solid, secure, and easy way to mount the transducer of your favorite Electronic Unit to the shaft of your trolling motor.
Our Brackets offset your Transducer to the side of the motor to protect the transducer, not below, where the transducer becomes the first target for damage from shallow water debris.
Johnny Ray Transducer Mounting Brackets are the only Brackets available on the Market today that gives you the ability to convert any conventional Electronic Unit to a Side-scanning unit, simply by turning the transducer 90 degrees to the lake bottom. Plus it allows for the correction in Transducer Cone Angles which gives you even more pin-pointing accuracy with your Electronic Unit.
All components are die-formed from .093 thick Aircraft Grade aluminum, anodized to eliminate electrical interference, and now include Stainless Steel mounting hardware. Multiple hole patterns allow the bracket to accept a wide variety of high speed Transducers, both past and present.