Important Information about Order Placement
- Our Company uses PayPal to process all orders over a secure internet connection. Your card number will not be stored or compromised from our site.
- All Domestic and Int’l. Orders are shipped via US Postal Service. You will be charged in accordance to your order size (and location outside the 48 States). IF YOU NEED SPECIAL SERVICE OR FASTER DELIVERY, YOU MUST CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. We will quote your specified service, and invoice you through PayPal to your e-mail address so payment can be made with a credit card upon acceptance of that service.
- We strive to ship Same Day on all orders. However, due to high volume, product availability, or Holiday Scheduling, your order may not ship same day. If you should have any questions about your order, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Order Cutoff is 2pm Central Time, Monday – Friday to receive same day shipping.
- We do not send e-mails that your order has been shipped. If your order has not been received within 3-9 days for Domestic Orders and 10-14 days for Int’l. Orders from the placement date of the order, please contact us immediately.
- PayPal will prompt you to select payment with a credit card or through an existing PayPal Account. You do not have to have a PayPal account in order to place your order with us. If you do have a PayPal account but wish to pay with a credit card, select “Don’t have a PayPal Account?” and it will direct you to enter your credit or debit card information.
- When entering your credit card information, please only use the credit card billing address on “Address Line 1” of the form. If you need to ship to a different address, please e-mail us at email@example.com to submit your new shipping address. YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS AND NAME IN THE E-MAIL BODY IN ORDER FOR US TO MATCH OUR RECORDS.
- If your credit or Debit Card has security alerts enacted, PayPal will not be able to process your card. If you are having trouble with your Credit Card processing, please contact your credit card company about Fraud Protection, so that they can adjust your account accordingly to be able to order through PayPal. Please understand; this is a policy that is enforced by PayPal and not Johnny Ray, LLC.
- We do not send confirmation that we have received your order. PayPal sends you that information once your credit card has been accepted and charged, and it is sent using the e-mail address you provide in the order body.
- Our Company does not retain or solicit your telephone number or e-mail address to anyone. It is only for PayPal or Johnny Ray to contact you in the event of a problem or a question with your order. PayPal will also send you an e-mail confirmation that you have made a purchase from our company shortly after your purchase.
- PayPal gives you the option to print a receipt for your order. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU PRINT YOUR ORDER AND RETAIN IT FOR YOUR RECORDS.
Acknowledge and Continue